Contact Ian Griffiths ClinicsCovid-19 Service Update - Now Open Again
Since our temporary closure due to Covid-19 we are pleased to inform that both our Llanelli and Bridgend practices are now open again.
Before making an appointment you will be asked:
- 1. Have you been asked to isolate/quarantine in the last 14 days?
- 2. Do you have a high temperature or a cough or have you recently lost any sense of smell or taste?
- 3. Have you been in contact with anyone with symptoms or a diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
Procedures we now have in place:
- We have a full, detailed, and comprehensive strategy for maintaining a safe and socially responsible clinic.
- Please be assured that rigorous cleaning protocols are in practice, based on the specific infection controls laid down by our governing body and PHW.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and to wear a face mask.
- Your practitioner will be wearing PPE including gloves, apron, face mask and glasses.
- You will need to come alone to your treatment if you can.
- All relevant surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between appointments including door handles, vinyl pillows, treatment couches, hand sanitiser, card machine etc.
- You can bring your own freshly laundered towel or blanket if you normally require one for your treatment.
Ian Griffiths Osteopath has osteopathic clinics in Llanelli and Bridgend, please contact us with any queries or to discuss making an appointment.
You can contact Ian Griffiths Clinics using the form below,
or call the Llanelli Osteopathic Clinic on: 01554 755772
or call the Bridgend Osteopathic Clinic on: 01656 646446.
Alternatively, you can email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org