Book an Osteopathic AppointmentCovid-19 Service Update - Now Open Again
Since our temporary closure due to Covid-19 we are pleased to inform that both our Llanelli and Bridgend practices are now open again.
Before making an appointment you will be asked:
- 1. Have you been asked to isolate/quarantine in the last 14 days?
- 2. Do you have a high temperature or a cough or have you recently lost any sense of smell or taste?
- 3. Have you been in contact with anyone with symptoms or a diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
Procedures we now have in place:
- We have a full, detailed, and comprehensive strategy for maintaining a safe and socially responsible clinic.
- Please be assured that rigorous cleaning protocols are in practice, based on the specific infection controls laid down by our governing body and PHW.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and to wear a face mask.
- Your practitioner will be wearing PPE including gloves, apron, face mask and glasses.
- You will need to come alone to your treatment if you can.
- All relevant surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between appointments including door handles, vinyl pillows, treatment couches, hand sanitiser, card machine etc.
- You can bring your own freshly laundered towel or blanket if you normally require one for your treatment.
Please use the form below to book an osteopathic appointment at either our Bridgend or Llanelli Clinic. Both our osteopathic clinics have a relaxed and supportive environment. Please let us know your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
Alternatively, you can call the Llanelli Osteopathic Clinic on: 01554 755772,
or the Bridgend Osteopathic Clinic on: 01656 646446.
You can also email us directly on email@example.com
"89% of patients reported an improvement in their symptoms one week after osteopathic treatment and 93% reported an improvement in symptoms at 6 weeks post-treatment."
Patient Reported Outcome Measures
National Data Collection Study
National Council Osteopathic Research, 2017
Patients attending our osteopathic clinics in Llanelli and Bridgend are from all walks of life and can age from newborns to over 90 years of age. Although most all the patients that attend our clinics are from South and Mid Wales, we do treat a number that travel from further afield.
We are very grateful to have treated tens of thousands of patients at our osteopathic clinics over the years.