Areas and Imbalances Treated
Patients presenting at our osteopathic clinics may be experiencing one of a number of imbalances that may cause or contribute to for example:
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches including migraine
- Shoulder pain e.g. frozen shoulder
- Trapped Nerves
- Hip & knee pain
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle spasm
- Elbow pain (e.g. Tennis Elbow & Golfer's Elbow)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Inability to relax
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatic pain
- Digestive problems
- Circulatory Problems
What can Ian Griffiths Osteopathy help with?
Our osteopaths are highly trained healthcare professionals who have a different way of looking at things. Osteopaths are more interested in treating the person as a whole rather than just the presenting symptoms/imbalances. For example: is the neck or any other area contributing or causing the presenting shoulder symptoms?
We will always do our very best to help you with:
- Back and neck conditions
- Recover from bone, muscle, joint, tendon, nerve pressure, ligaments and fascia conditions.
- Improve headaches, energy levels, digestion.
- Restore your natural rhythms to help you release tension, improve your healing capacity and feel better
Book an appointment Llanelli Osteopath Clinic Bridgend Osteopath Clinic
Due to increased time spent at the desk / computer / driving due to general increasing working demands, we are seeing more patients with neckaches, headaches, low back ache, rounded shoulders, fatigue etc.
We are also seeing an increase in patients seeking help for musculoskeletal pain during pregnancy.
Some patients like to have an osteopathic treatment in order to maintain optimum health and therefore help prevent symptoms forming.
We have appointments available at our Llanelli and Bridgend osteopath clinics.Book an appointment