Llanelli Osteopathic Clinic
Since our temporary closure due to Covid-19 we are pleased to inform that both our Llanelli and Bridgend practices are now open again.
Before making an appointment you will be asked:
- 1. Have you been asked to isolate/quarantine in the last 14 days?
- 2. Do you have a high temperature or a cough or have you recently lost any sense of smell or taste?
- 3. Have you been in contact with anyone with symptoms or a diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
Procedures we now have in place:
- We have a full, detailed, and comprehensive strategy for maintaining a safe and socially responsible clinic.
- Please be assured that rigorous cleaning protocols are in practice, based on the specific infection controls laid down by our governing body and PHW.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and to wear a face mask.
- Your practitioner will be wearing PPE including gloves, apron, face mask and glasses.
- You will need to come alone to your treatment if you can.
- All relevant surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between appointments including door handles, vinyl pillows, treatment couches, hand sanitiser, card machine etc.
- You can bring your own freshly laundered towel or blanket if you normally require one for your treatment.
Established for almost 30 years, our Llanelli Osteopathic Clinic is located in the village of Felinfoel near the historic Felinfoel Brewery.
Originally located at West End, Llanelli, the Llanelli Osteopath Clinic relocated to larger premises at 6 Farmers Row in Felinfoel, Llanelli in August, 2005 to manage increasing demand for our services. There are various options for parking in the area.
There are partial disabled facilities at the Felinfoel Clinic.